Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for not replying earlier - everyone gets a little vacation time every now and then, right? So here's the scoop. We expect complete bikes to show up first (shipping from Taiwan by the end of this month with about 2-3 weeks sailing time). Frames will show up about 6 weeks after the bikes.

With a little more delving, it looks like 227 single speed bikes will ship this sometime this week!

Attachments

·
Registered
445 Posts
Great stuff!

That's me, I'm going for the green.
When will these bikes be available Internationally? (Japan or NZ)
Looks like I'll be adding another Haro to my stable, why diversify?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mtnkiwi said:
That's me, I'm going for the green.
When will these bikes be available Internationally? (Japan or NZ)
Looks like I'll be adding another Haro to my stable, why diversify?
The bikes are available to order by any of our international distributors. However, many countries may not be up on the 29er thing so they may not have ordered bikes. You can contact the distributor in Japan or NZ here http://www.harobikes.com/2006/dealers.php and type in the country to get the distributor. Japan - Motocross International. NZ - Pacific Brands headquartered in AU.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bhc said:
Will the replaceable hanger insert come with SS bike. Some might want to run some gears (1x8) without front suspension.
No plans to include both hangers. If you want to run 1x8, I would suggest the Mary XC frameset (which will be frame with the same rigid fork as the Mary SS - only the Mary XC complete bike will be with Reba) as you then would not need the eccentric.

We'll have the hangers separate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts