Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on this side of the pond received their Mary bars yet? I've got my fingers crossed that they will arrive today for a nice weekend ride...

I guess there has to ~some~ advantage to living this far east (Maine)...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nope, not yet

indigosky said:
Anyone on this side of the pond received their Mary bars yet? I've got my fingers crossed that they will arrive today for a nice weekend ride...

I'm on the east coast too, but no Mary yet.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Mine have not arrived (KY). My bike looks pretty sad, sitting in my office without 'bars. :(

indigosky said:

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
They are all on their way, I promise. Wrapping 60 perculiar shaped parcels was somewhat taxing for "our ray" in the warehouse and he may have had a days break from the cardboard origami he was having to do. Or did he use 2 jiffy bags? I told him I was too busy answering the phone to come in and help on those day :)

UK people got them yesterday, or the day before, so I'd hope some of you would see them today.

·
thats Mr.Dirtbag to you
23 Posts
Still waiting...

indigosky said:

I'm still waiting for mine too. I am glad you posted because I really was not sure how long it would take them to get here. I really didn't want to bug Brant with e-mails for no good reason. Cant wait to try them, however.

·
Registered
804 Posts

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
you can do whatever you fancy. Mine are sloped down a bit. But different strokes for different folks... one good thing about mary is the way that the stem clamp is aligned more with your grip position, so you don't get the bars trying to rotate themselves down and around over bumps.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.