Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all.

Is anyone on here running any funky bars like Mary's or H-bars on a g2 fisher geometry? If so how do you like them?

I have some Mary-like bars on my 96er and really like them and am getting numbness in my fingers with the 12 degree sweep bars on my paragon but I don't want to fork out for mary's if they don't work so good with the g2.

Any advice appreciated.

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
rusty_ss said:
hi all.

Is anyone on here running any funky bars like Mary's or H-bars on a g2 fisher geometry? If so how do you like them?

I have some Mary-like bars on my 96er and really like them and am getting numbness in my fingers with the 12 degree sweep bars on my paragon but I don't want to fork out for mary's if they don't work so good with the g2.

Any advice appreciated.
Sure, why not. Does not change the frame geometry or weight distribution.

·
Registered
268 Posts
If anything you might need a different stem. I had a Space Bar (Mary knock-off) on my G1 Fisher and didn't need to change the stem length. I think the Mary has some rise, so that might affect height if you're currently on a flat bar...that has nothing to do with G2 though.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Works great on my HiFi

I did end up using a slightly longer stem and flipping it over for negative rise...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.