Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I've never ridden there, but it's always a shame to see good trails get destroyed. When were these trails first built and did you get permission from anyone before building them? There is the possibility of a prescriptive easement if you've been using these trails for 20+ years.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've never ridden there, but it's always a shame to see good trails get destroyed. When were these trails first built and did you get permission from anyone before building them? There is the possibility of a prescriptive easement if you've been using these trails for 20+ years.
That'd be a question for CHP (the brains behind the trails), but I'm pretty sure it's only been 10-12 years.

·
Registered
9 Posts
still riding marshabesic

I was out about a week ago. Trails are good, bridges not so much but this time of year prettg dried up anyway. Im going in at the "wire cable" entrance, parking in the little pull off on corner of Patriot Way. Its a little overgrown but parkable. Maybe leave a not on dash that youre riding cuz neighbor said she saw cops going through my car. Ive met the guy that pulled in the camper and built the mini house and they had no problem going through to ride.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was out about a week ago. Trails are good, bridges not so much but this time of year prettg dried up anyway. Im going in at the "wire cable" entrance, parking in the little pull off on corner of Patriot Way. Its a little overgrown but parkable. Maybe leave a not on dash that youre riding cuz neighbor said she saw cops going through my car. Ive met the guy that pulled in the camper and built the mini house and they had no problem going through to ride.
This is great news SBC!!
If you don't mind I'd like to take a ride out there w/ you - figure if you've already made inroads w/ the trailer guy, that's "one less thing." I'll PM u my cell. Thx man.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts