Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 259 Posts

·
******ed or Branded??
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright gang Shuttles on Saturday for sho' Running all day!!!! So that means that Markskee will be using his truck also. So Let's leave some Arizona pinstriping on his truck for memories!!!

Anyways this the Low Down on Saturday! I will be bringing my gas grill and possible pop-canopy tent and will be setting up at the Scorpion gulch parking lot area. So this means we are having lunch break in between shuttles for the all day event. Let's make a small time trial run down geronimo or something to make it fun. Some one bring some stop watches if you got it! Winner gets to punch markskee or ride his bike down Geronimo since it will never see a real dh run!!!

Hey AZDog, 666 and Kavu I assigned just a few things for you guys to bring but make sure you bring some grub too.

Make sure to reply and keep this list going by copying and paste below when replying!!!! So make sure to sign up and don't be cheap ladies!!!!

Well here is what we got so far for food and drinks:
Markskee: Rice, Links/Hotdogs
DooDooboi: Grill, Chairs, (Pos) Pop-up Tent! Cooler for drinks!! ICE, some sort of Meat!
AzDog: Paper Plates....
KavuRider: Silverware....
Sixsixtysix: Condiments.......

·
Registered
515 Posts
Alrighty then it's a go for Saturday we will do 8:30 a.m. at the Gooch Lot! Doodoo is suposed to be bringing a grill as well so we can BBQ for lunch in the lot and then ride some more.

I will bring the following,

1. Ice chest full of ice

2. Big bowl of white rice

3. Hot links

4. Bottled Waters

Dooodooo says he will be bringing,

1. The Gril

2. Some sort of meat (not tube steak sorry azdog)

3. Beers

4. maybe some Gheytoraide

Sooo what are you bringing who ever else wants in on this somo bbq bash and thrash!

Az dog, Kavu, Sixty, Matty, Jeff Jones, Crazy J, Crimson, Trukee, Riot and everyone else post up. Az dog has a truck Crazy J has a Truck, Dooo has a truck, and I have a truck so whats up....?

Hey Sixty if you stop into Cactus let the boys know as well and same rules apply as far as food goes.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
doodooboi said:
Alright gang Shuttles on Saturday for sho' Running all day!!!! So that means that Markskee will be using his truck also. So Let's leave some Arizona pinstriping on his truck for memories!!!

Anyways this the Low Down on Saturday! I will be bringing my gas grill and possible pop-canopy tent and will be setting up at the Scorpion gulch parking lot area. So this means we are having luch break in between shuttles for the all day event. Let's make a small time trial run down geronimo or something to make it fun.

Hey AZDog, 666 and Kavu I assigned just a few things for you guys to bring but make sure you bring some grub too.

make sure to reply on post and keep this list going!!! So make sure to sign up and don't be cheap ladies!!!!

Well here is what we got so far for food and drinks:
Markskee: Rice, Links/Hotdogs
DooDooboi: Grill, Chairs, (Pos) Pop-up Tent! cooler for drinks!! ICE
AzDog: Paper Plates....
KavuRider: Silverware....
Sixsixtysix: Condiments.......
WTF?

·
******ed or Branded??
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
markskee said:
Alrighty then it's a go for Saturday we will do 8:30 a.m. at the Gooch Lot! Doodoo is suposed to be bringing a grill as well so we can BBQ for lunch in the lot and then ride some more.

I will bring the following,

1. Ice chest full of ice

2. Big bowl of white rice

3. Hot links

4. Bottled Waters

Dooodooo says he will be bringing,

1. The Gril

2. Some sort of meat (not tube steak sorry azdog)

3. Beers

4. maybe some Gheytoraide

Sooo what are you bringing who ever else wants in on this somo bbq bash and thrash!

Az dog, Kavu, Sixty, Matty, Jeff Jones, Crazy J, Crimson, Trukee, Riot and everyone else post up. Az dog has a truck Crazy J has a Truck, Dooo has a truck, and I have a truck so whats up....?

Hey Sixty if you stop into Cactus let the boys know as well and same rules apply as far as food goes.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

dude just copy and paste my list above then update what you are bringing.

·
Registered
515 Posts
KYmster & Co have also been notified and may be in attendence as well, anyone have Benders number gotta hit him up.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
515 Posts
OK Bender is in and will be bringing something, maybe a couple of gallons of Arizona Iced Tea?

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,324 Posts
In honor of Marskee leaving I will be removing all rocks on Geronimo and blazing a 5 ft wide trail with a bulldozer.

·
I'm Lazy, So I Shuttle
874 Posts
Nice sound like a good time! I am gonna try and make it. 99% sure. dont have a truck but hopefully u guys will have room for one more!

·
I'm Lazy, So I Shuttle
874 Posts
I will pass the word.

·
Maui Grown
722 Posts
DooDoo - What, no SPAM?

1 - 20 of 259 Posts