1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
yeah, uh............bikes
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Where is my mind?
1,130 Posts
As soon as I can afford some free time I'm gonna have to head out that way!

·
Hard as nails
1,008 Posts
I need to get back down there - this is the best time to hit it. Summer in markham is h:madmax: ll... Markham is sweet. Nice vid.

·
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it's been pretty dry lately, not much rain, so you kinda slide around a bit more in the dust.

I think that if you take a right at 1:45 you're going out the "intermediate in" of outback extension. I usually go out they way in the video and head over to gun range trail before doing outback extension.

here's the extension trail.

(not a huge fan of the music, but it fit very well)
Markham Park - Outback Extension from FloridaFish on Vimeo.

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Nice video. I just got back from there. The trail is in great shape. You need to get a video of the new bridge on the gun range trail. Like dna but crazier.
http://www.airbornemtb.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1228773979
here is a link to it if anyone hasnt seen it. Keep the videos coming. Is that the editing software that comes with the camera. I noticed on their web site it the same?

·
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
geinsteder said:
Nice video. I just got back from there. The trail is in great shape. You need to get a video of the new bridge on the gun range trail. Like dna but crazier.
http://www.airbornemtb.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1228773979
here is a link to it if anyone hasnt seen it. Keep the videos coming. Is that the editing software that comes with the camera. I noticed on their web site it the same?
yeah, i have video from all the trails out there, just haven't put them together. Gun Range is cut into a few pieces because I stopped to catch my breath and once when I missed a climb. Good job on Skeletor, that thing is pretty fun, really slick if it's wet.

I'm using Windows Movie Maker (which comes with Windows XP/Vista), no software with the camera.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.