Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was surfing the niner site the other day (yes, I like their site and don't mind the flash) and I realized that there's no downloadable schwag! Then I realized that there aren't any stickers either! As a staunch believer in the company, I'd love to have a Niner desktop on my computer or a Niner sticker on my guitar case, nalgene, or car.

Anyway, I decided to take matters into my own hands and made my own desktop. (Okay, mostly I was just bored at work and tired of looking at the same desktop photo.)

But seriously, am I alone on this one? I'm not a huge logo whore, but I love my bike and would be very happy to display some free marketing for what I think is a great company of guys. Thoughts?

Edit:
Are those pics showing up? My office firewall blocks most pictures on this site, but not usually my own.:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
I agree....

............and I haven't even got my RIP9 yet. They need to get some nice wallpapers up there or at least some better quality frame and bike images that people could make wallpapers and such - heck have a competition for designing them. BTW I like your two efforts :thumbsup: and yes I got over the flash thing since a kind person told me about the extension that allows the "open in IE window" etc for Firefox - now I don't have to install flash and be bombarded by all the crappy, take forever flash sites that are popping up more and more.

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Thanks for those links BB, that's what I'm talking about. Now if they could get a shot like that of the blue RIP9 that would be awesome.
Black Bart said:

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Browsed some more..........

Well I poked around some more using the Extension for FF to run IE tabs and found that in their gallery they actually have quite a few images and although some are small, some are actually quite nice sized files w/ very good image quality.

With these high quality images I'm going to try to photoshop a Blue RIP9 w/ Gold ano parts and with Red ano parts and see which I like more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.