Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My GT was stolen, and I have a some ins money for a replacement. I am looking at the Marin Palisades bike. Anyone one who is riding one post your thoughts on this bike? Also if anyone has any suggestions on a replacement mtb for around $800.00, I am not a racer but I do ride three times a week. I was also looking at the Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo - better bike than the Marin Palisades?

Thanks!
-Larry

·
Registered
361 Posts
Why not get another GT? Seems like a GT Avalanche 0.5 gives you more for your money at $750 than either the Marin or the Fisher, especially the Fisher.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I was shopping for a hard tail back in February and had it narrowed down to Marin and Fisher...Big Sur and Eldridge. Really liked the Eldridge but I decided to go full suspension. Anyways if you live in Marin check out Village Peddler in Larkspur, they were willing to knock a big chunk off MSRP on the Marin. I got my bike (Specialized) @ Mike's in Sausalito who gave me a nice deal, and they sell Fishers there...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.