Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
aka baycat
8,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep late notice ride, riding from the GG Bridge to Marin Brew Co. Car is out of order, so sticking close. Two of us so far. Reward is beer. 30+ miles, chill pace, weather should be decent. Either road burning it back or ferry back to SF.

Meet at 10:15 at North end of GG Bridge at Parking lot on West side, not the vista point or my pad plenty of parking.

·
aka baycat
8,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good ride Sven and Rafael!

The weather was great, not hot of course it was only really cold on the climb to East Peak and on the descent down Eldridge. Next time I will rethink drinking two Breakout Stouts and a burger then riding back to the City. I can feel the mileage in my legs....:D

·
aka baycat
8,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pictures about sum up the ride, except you missed the part where I rodeo seat grabbed the bike on that gap!

Thinking about it last night, we got close to 50 miles.

·
GASing
508 Posts
baycat said:
pictures about sum up the ride, except you missed the part where I rodeo seat grabbed the bike on that gap!

Thinking about it last night, we got close to 50 miles.
Great ride! I'm feeling those miles today.

Nice action shot! Too bad you didn't get a shot of that kid kicking our ass on those jumps :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.