Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post up fella's, the weather should be improving in the Northern Hemisphere, the Southern Hemisphere is edging towards Autumn....:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mikael, great pictures, thanks for sharing...

My only Nicolai content was my woolly hat... Was out sailing this weekend, and it p i s s e d with rain the whole time...

Attachments

·
Registered
307 Posts

At the bottom of some mad rock strewn valley before traversing a scree slope on 18" wide bench cut (not exactly legal to ride) single track with a 100ft drop to your left for the whole 12km uphill section. Rubbish Weather too

·
Registered
14 Posts
One muddy CC, after a long often hub deep muddy slog in the White Peak district. Actually ridden in Feb, but only just got chance to post it up. Still amazed by how fantastic this bike rides, up and down!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I know what you mean, my other bike is a fully rigid Niner MCR with on-one carbon forks, fitted with cyclo cross mud tyres as it has been so filthy of late. But it gets a bit samey on the rigid, nice to mix it up with some daft mtb'ing once in a while, then spend ages cleaning it! Lots of nooks and crannys on FS bikes.

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mugtree said:
Sorry no dramatic shots from me. Me racing (well more of a ride with mates with a number on the bike). The Wentwood Goshawk Challenge. 50 very tough Ks.
Love this bike, frame colour gets me everytime, looks hawt....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.