Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Live Free or Ride!
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anywhere to get or does anyone have a map of these areas. I've heard they're quite the zoo as far as figuring out where you are.

Or maybe someone can point out how to get to the good singletrack that is hidden.

·
Registered
633 Posts
GiantMartin said:
Is there anywhere to get or does anyone have a map of these areas. I've heard they're quite the zoo as far as figuring out where you are.

Or maybe someone can point out how to get to the good singletrack that is hidden.
Here are the maps for Durham and Glen Major

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here is a map of all posts.

http://www.trca.on.ca/Website/TRCA/ParksAndCulture/Graphics.nsf/Graphics/trca__parks_and_culture__locations__other__pdfs__ww_gm_trail_map_pdf/$file/GMWW-trail_guide_June2007.pdf

·
I wonder why?
552 Posts
All the trails in Glen Major and Walkers Woods have sign posts (with maps) at all junctions. The trail system from Glen Major to Brock Road has sign posts as well.

Durham doesn't so you can get mixed up in there, if you don't know where your going. The Durham map that Dmytro provided a link to is somewhat dated and doesn't accurately reflect some of the changes to the trails made over the past few years.

i1dry?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.