Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What fork do you have?

Just find the Hayes adapter and it'll work. Of course depending on your fork you might be able to just bolt it on...

·
N* Bomber Crew
4,271 Posts
Not even one ride on my fork and I already hate it....

Just kidding. I need to find a 8 inch rotor adapter for my Juicy 7's. Are these hard to find? Im gonna search online...but if anyone knows a quick solution, just let me know.

NOTE: Its a 20mm Thru Axle (My Fork)

·
N* Bomber Crew
4,271 Posts
WheelieMan said:
Doesn't matter. Avid brakes have the same offset as Hayes. It will work.
No I'm not saying I ordered the wrong thing, I was just b*tching about how I have to order this extra crap.

In fact I HAVE to run the Hayes in front because its a thru-axle.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Raptordude said:
No I'm not saying I ordered the wrong thing, I was just b*tching about how I have to order this extra crap.

In fact I HAVE to run the Hayes in front because its a thru-axle.
What are you talking about? You don't have to run Hayes because there's a 20mm TA on the fork... You just need the right adapters for the brakes you choose and that's it.

·
N* Bomber Crew
4,271 Posts
MtN BkR90 said:
thats cool. are you gunna make the downhill team? if so ill join
Depending...I really gotta plan stuff. I was gonna make Jerseys or Shirts or something, but I'm really not sure. I am most likely going to set up a chilling tent in the parking lot, beats, a cooler, and chairs all around so we can practice/race then cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Raptordude said:
Depending...I really gotta plan stuff. I was gonna make Jerseys or Shirts or something, but I'm really not sure. I am most likely going to set up a chilling tent in the parking lot, beats, a cooler, and chairs all around so we can practice/race then cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel.
If this is at SO, I Challenge you to a race of weyless(es) :D

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Raptordude said:
http://www.mvextreme.com/

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.