Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Founder: Dirty3hirties
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm thinking of getting the swinger to replace my float r. i talked to charles already and he recommends that one over the others. just thinking of waiting for next year's model cuz i heard that they're making some changes to the shock and i'm not in that big of a hurry unless it's gonna make a significant difference. i heard that the shock is gonna be lighter but that's not my concern really (my HH is HEAVY but i built it up that way). really, just wondering if anyone is running the twin tube option. does it fit in the triangle (mine's a small)? if so, is it a significant difference between the single canister option? is it compatible with the HH?

i run really low pressure in my float to get as plush of a ride as possible (i weigh 155 and run 81 PSI in my shock...sag is about 3/4 in....i know it's a lot). bottoming is not a problem though. i know that with the SPV you can run low pressures, still maintain an efficient pedaling bike and get a better overall ride. just wondering if it really does that and if it's a significant amount of difference. i don't really mind pedaling my bike the way it is.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts