Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally some more info on the Stance line, just cruise on over to Jenson and check them out there. Seems like they're all available as QR or TA. The Kingpin is 7" with TPC+ and appears to have virtually the same chassis as the Slider+. The Flow is a 5-6" adjustable travel fork with RWTD(order of letters?) and is priced fairly well, I recall it being 1 1/8 but may be 1.5 considering I didnt pay attention at all. Then the Static appears to be the lowest version with just spring damping and rebound/preload adjustments, but is available in 80 or 100mm of travel, and also with QR or TA. Should be interesting to see how these forks perform. I myself am interested in possibly getting a Kingpin for my V-10 eventually, not sure though, but at the moment I'm most set on getting the Flow for my Titan, so maybe I'll be able to get one soon and start riding it.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Notice how I didnt say that they were or werent as I have no clue. Im guessing its just taking orders since the Availability says that they're out until end of September....

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
Notice how I didnt say that they were or werent as I have no clue. Im guessing its just taking orders since the Availability says that they're out until end of September....
i noticed you said "Jenson has them!!!"....the word has kinda implies that they, uhh, have them...

hell, even my LBS can get them at some indefinit point in the future. In fact i'm ordering 2007 Marzocchis...my LBS has them!!!!

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well....they have them 'listed'...so I think that implies that they "have them" even if its not really in stock in their inventory.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
YAY! Does that mean I can get one Overnight Fedex'd to my house?!?!?!

Yea...there is no point arguing against you...lol.

·
I HUCK WITH CHUCK
1,319 Posts
zedro you write Z's weird with that little cross in the middle. Not to be mean but it completely fills me with rage.

TP <---Currently approaching Rage Level 12 on account of the weird Z, now channeling negative energy into a theoretical vortex of hatred.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's a non-nationalistic american thing....

I cross my 7s though. :D

·
n00b eternal
633 Posts
zedro said:
look, i have them listed too.....i have them!!!!

:D
Zedro, I have ordered 4 of your new Manitous. I did not see any options, but I will take two in chocolate, one in vanilla, and one swirl. I also will pay for the extra fast shipping.

Do you also sell frames on the cheap?

·
Banned
11,257 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
Well....they have them 'listed'...so I think that implies that they "have them" even if its not really in stock in their inventory.
nope, that's not how etailers work.

Jenson expects to get them by September, but I've seen that play on for much longer -- they had Avid Juicy 7 brakes listed at least 6 months before they actually sold them. It really depends on when the MFR sends them to Jenson, and not when Jenson says they'll get them.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts