Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my '06 Coiler, yesterday and am considering immediately replacing the stock Fox shock with a Swinger Air SPV. What size Eye-2-Eye and Stroke is the '06 Coiler. Should I go 4 way or 3 way for general trail riding, some tech. 3-4 foot drops, lots of rocky stuff and general trailbike applications. 6'-1" 240lb rider?

Also looking for feedback from anybody who's used a Swinger on a previous year Coiler?

·
Just roll it......
7,619 Posts
BiGWaVeDave said:
I just got my '06 Coiler, yesterday and am considering immediately replacing the stock Fox shock with a Swinger Air SPV. What size Eye-2-Eye and Stroke is the '06 Coiler. Should I go 4 way or 3 way for general trail riding, some tech. 3-4 foot drops, lots of rocky stuff and general trailbike applications. 6'-1" 240lb rider?

Also looking for feedback from anybody who's used a Swinger on a previous year Coiler?
Dave,

If you look here, there's an entire thread on this same topic right now (albeit about an '05 coiler) regarding spring weight, etc.

Shock measurements:
eye to eye - 7.875
stroke - 2"

I don't have any thoughts on adding an Manitou to the Coiler. Should work fine with the right size shock.

EB

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.