Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Boulder chucker
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to be up there around this weekend?? I'm heading up Thurs. and hoping not to ride solo the whole time. Drop me a line if I can tag along or buddy up with someone.
Thanks,
D

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
bigwaved said:
Anyone going to be up there around this weekend?? I'm heading up Thurs. and hoping not to ride solo the whole time. Drop me a line if I can tag along or buddy up with someone.
Thanks,
D
I just got back last night. They've been getting afternoon rains (morning rain on Sunday) and having 75 degree days. Saturday, the temp on top was 48 in the morning and 56 at noon! The trails are tamped down and perfect from the rain --- you'll have great riding!

·
Team BikeWood
161 Posts
We are..

bigwaved said:
Thanks,
D
We've got a group of six of us who are heading up there late thurs nite. We're riding all day friday, sat and sun morning. You're welcome to tag along if you want. We're staying at the Mammoth Mountain Chalets #12 at the base near the gondola.

·
Boulder chucker
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Toxic Avenger said:
We've got a group of six of us who are heading up there late thurs nite. We're riding all day friday, sat and sun morning. You're welcome to tag along if you want. We're staying at the Mammoth Mountain Chalets #12 at the base near the gondola.
Thanks Toxic!
I will PM you with my #.
D

·
Boulder chucker
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
EBasil said:
I just got back last night. They've been getting afternoon rains (morning rain on Sunday) and having 75 degree days. Saturday, the temp on top was 48 in the morning and 56 at noon! The trails are tamped down and perfect from the rain --- you'll have great riding!
Thanks for the conditions update!
Can't wait to get up there!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.