Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Got mine too. The price is only good this month. They will try and get you for $256 but tell them you want the MVP pricing. Technically, to get this you must have the MVP ski pass as well but I tell them I don't ski. Funny I just looked at the old threads I started and 2012 it was $179, last year $199 and now $225. Guessing the rule still applies, you have to ride 4 days to justify the cost.

Here is the number, 800-626-6684.

·
Professional Troll
2,608 Posts
Yeah just got off the phone with them. They wouldn't give me the MVP price even though I had a bike park pass last year. Pretty lame they are jacking prices up this much, especially when last year was pretty abysmal as far as new trails and maintenance goes. I'm not giving up though. I'm a cheap Jew.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Well, here is the response I got from Mammoth on their Facebook page. I guess my suggestion is if you can't get the MVP pricing from who you are talking to, hang up and call again. Just a matter if the sales person you are talking to will bend the rules for you as I got it.

Mammoth Mountain- Hey Russ, $225 was the MTB Pass price if you purchased with a 2014-2015 MVP Pass. $256 is the current early bird pass price and it will jump to $299 on July 1st. Hope that helps. Thanks and we'll see you on the trails!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts