Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Cold Blooded
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is pretty bad, but I have been obsessed with getting my hands on a Mamasita. I even offered my boss a cash bribe to bring one back from FrostBike. In my obsessed and irrational state of mind I Googled Mamasita and ended up at the Webcyclery website and they are making it sound like they will have one in February. What the hell?I know they don't have any inside line since the Salsa is a QBP product so what is going on here?

Just in case I have my fresh uncut Pace carbon fork just waiting.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Well......

Critking said:
This is pretty bad, but I have been obsessed with getting my hands on a Mamasita. I even offered my boss a cash bribe to bring one back from FrostBike. In my obsessed and irrational state of mind I Googled Mamasita and ended up at the Webcyclery website and they are making it sound like they will have one in February. What the hell?I know they don't have any inside line since the Salsa is a QBP product so what is going on here?

Just in case I have my fresh uncut Pace carbon fork just waiting.
Probably not the answer you are looking for, but give me some cred for being honest. Not a chance.

Two of our engineers were in Taiwan last week working out the final production details. At this moment, we are still producing them in March followed by air shipping them to the states. I'm expecting the first part of April.

Sorry to break the news.

Jason

·
Cold Blooded
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jason,
I appreciate your honesty. I thought those guys at the Webcyclery were getting the inside line and snatchin up all the Mamasitas before the little guys could get them. Perhaps I was being a little paranoid. I will just have to keep dreaming until April.
-Thanks for clearing that up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.