Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pricepoint has Crank Bros Mallet C pedals and Adidas Pingora shoes sold as a combo for $110. Most places are between $90 and $100 for the pedals alone so I am guessing this is a decent deal. I just don't know anything about these shoes. I can't find any information or reviews on them anywhere. I figured I had nothing to lose so I ordered them. This will be my first time using clipless, so I will not have much to compare them to.

Has anyone else heard of these shoes? Thanks!

·
Registered
227 Posts
I have mallet C's

And 661 launch shoes. I am having trouble getting the combo to work. the shoes you are getting, while they look funky, will work because of the design on the bottom of the shoe. It is set up more like a road show with no depression in the middle.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How did they work out?

How did the combo work out for you? I was thinking about ordering them as well.

GrapeApe said:
Pricepoint has Crank Bros Mallet C pedals and Adidas Pingora shoes sold as a combo for $110. Most places are between $90 and $100 for the pedals alone so I am guessing this is a decent deal. I just don't know anything about these shoes. I can't find any information or reviews on them anywhere. I figured I had nothing to lose so I ordered them. This will be my first time using clipless, so I will not have much to compare them to.

Has anyone else heard of these shoes? Thanks!
How did the combo work out for you? I was thinking about ordering them as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts