Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Scofflaw Mountain Biker
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready to do a service (clean, inspect, oil change) on my FCR 130 and have a couple of questions.

1. What types/weights of oil is used and where?
2. What amounts of oils are used?

Thanks in advance!!

·
Scofflaw Mountain Biker
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Scofflaw Mountain Biker
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well decided to just go for it and used Torco Fork Oil as no one in town had Magura Blood.

I used Torco 10 wt for dampening and Torco 20 Wt for lube in the lowers.

The fork is much more set up for my weight now with the 10Wt oil,, less dive more preogressive,, very plush.

All in all not to much different than doing a Reba.

:thumbsup:

·
Scofflaw Mountain Biker
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
225 Posts
No hacking just a fellow poster with alot of info I share with you guys.Free.Yes those ones, BUT that is a steep price to pay, for seals i will ship for that price.And that way you are buying from a fellow suspension source who specializies in Suspension, which they do not.

·
Scofflaw Mountain Biker
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DRAKETHOMAS said:
No hacking just a fellow poster with alot of info I share with you guys.Free.Yes those ones, BUT that is a steep price to pay, for seals i will ship for that price.And that way you are buying from a fellow suspension source who specializies in Suspension, which they do not.
Well at 4,294,967,295 posts, that's 4,645,809 posted a day or 193,575 an hour. Impressive. ;)

At any rate, do you have a website to order the seals from?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.