Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this where I post the message to join the Magura Cult? If so I must say that these brakes are the best units I have ever used. Fantastic brake feel and control. A friend who has some Hayes mechanical disks on his bike poo-poo'ed my pre-ride warning with the statement "My discs are better than any rim brakes" ended up landing a bunny hop on his head after grabbing the front brake lever a little too hard.

Matt

·
A wheelist
5,991 Posts
Yokomo99 said:
Is this where I post the message to join the Magura Cult? If so I must say that these brakes are the best units I have ever used. Fantastic brake feel and control. A friend who has some H*yes mechanical disks on his bike poo-poo'ed my pre-ride warning with the statement "My discs are better than any rim brakes" ended up landing a bunny hop on his head after grabbing the front brake lever a little too hard. Matt
Yep you've found the right place. Welcome to mtbr.com Matt. This is where the Magura Cult and its members hang out.

Yes HS33s are a great brake and it's a pity they have been overshadowed by disc brakes the past four years.

I've entered you into my Cult database and issued you a number. You are now known as Yokomo99, mcm #59. I'll install you onto my Cult members' page tomorrow when I fire up the website editor software. Use your name and number here with pride!

For full N.American Cult benefits (occasional deals from MaguraUSA) I'll need your e-mail address which you can send to me if you wish. Just use this site's PM feature.

By the way - I'm at the other end of the 403 Hwy from you in Woodstock.

Mike T. (mcm # 717 & ONGO)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts