Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Kaishingo
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ugh - all these Magura Forks and WTB Saddles keep popping up on Chainlove. With really steep discounts.

And of course, right when I leave for vacation (meaning all my accounts are frozen!!) :madman:

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Picked up some folding WTB Exiwolf 2.3s for $15.. A local shop is selling them for $55. Never ridden this particular model but the WTB profile always seems to work well for me.

Hope the tire is as good as its reviews! Four+ star average..

·
Registered
19 Posts
I bought a WTB Lazer V team, and a Magura Thor this past week at silly prices. Did I mention that the Thor is the best fork EVAAARRR?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I grabbed the Thor fork as well last week, just as a bit of general info its the 2009 model not the 2010 which would have a white crown.

For anyone looking to get one it makes it a heck of allot easier to use something like CleanSnipe: http://www.cleansnipe.com .You pick the product from ones that have come up before and they will email you when it comes up again, saved me from having to keep checking the site and be tempted by other stuff ;)

·
Banned
1,139 Posts
WhenGoatsAttack said:
I grabbed the Thor fork as well last week, just as a bit of general info its the 2009 model not the 2010 which would have a white crown.

For anyone looking to get one it makes it a heck of allot easier to use something like CleanSnipe: http://www.cleansnipe.com .You pick the product from ones that have come up before and they will email you when it comes up again, saved me from having to keep checking the site and be tempted by other stuff ;)
I picked up the thor fork last week as well

·
Registered
13 Posts
I bought a WTB Laser V Pro from Tree Fort Bikes for $65 bucks last month. I end up returning it. Good thing I did cause it ended up on ChainLove for $35 buck last week. I would have been livid if I still had that saddle.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts