Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious as to what good MTB magazines there are out there. I live far away from a big city that has a bookstore like Barnes & Noble or anything like that so I cant really buy one or check 'em out to see how they are. I was wondering if any of you subscribe to any MTB magazines and if their worth getting a subscription.
Just for a little something to read while 'taking the kids to the pool'

Thanks for your help!

·
govt kontrakt projkt mgr
6,171 Posts
geddy2112 said:
Just for a little something to read while 'taking the kids to the pool'

Thanks for your help!
Hey I resemble that remark. Why just yesterday I took the wife and boy to Mililani rec #1 pool and I sat on the lounge chair reading Dirt Rag and Bike. Both of which are good.

Mountain Bike Action is ok. Mountain Bike used to be the best but now is a quarterly supplement or so to Bicycling which is mediocre.

A mediocre mag who has made a lot of positive changes and now is among the best is Mountain Biking.

So my faves are Dirt Rag and Mountain Biking.
I subscribe to Dirt Rag and Bicycling and pick up MBA and Mountain Biking and Bike off the newsstand.

·
A Real Winner.
863 Posts
Dirt Rag is the best for articles, MBA is good for pictures IMO. The European mags are all really sweet, except that Borders charges $8-$10 for them. That is a little steep for just a magazine!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts