Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Distilled Mountainbike Magazine, an east coast based mag, is looking for contributors from anywhere in the world for the first edition of this downhill/freeride/dirt magazine. If you think you can write entertaining, informative, intelligent pieces, or your skills lie behing the camera, get in touch. This is definitely more "Dirt" than "MountainBike Action", so if you know what we're talking about, and you think you have what it takes, hit us at [email protected]. For everyone else, hit us with your thoughts, views and suggestions at [email protected]

The Distilled Team

·
I HUCK WITH CHUCK
1,319 Posts
Distilled said:
Distilled Mountainbike Magazine, an east coast based mag, is looking for contributors from anywhere in the world for the first edition of this downhill/freeride/dirt magazine. If you think you can write entertaining, informative, intelligent pieces, or your skills lie behing the camera, get in touch. This is definitely more "Dirt" than "MountainBike Action", so if you know what we're talking about, and you think you have what it takes, hit us at [email protected]. For everyone else, hit us with your thoughts, views and suggestions at [email protected]

The Distilled Team
Where on the east coast? I'll have lots of race shots come DH season from all over the east+southeast. I'm a north carolina based photographer and have lots of action shooting experience. I also have hundreds of DH/FR/DJ shots from the area.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Distilled said:

The Distilled Team
How much are you planning on paying contributors per word? And how much for their pix?

·
dontcha?
1,433 Posts
ThoughtfulPirate said:
Where on the east coast? I'll have lots of race shots come DH season from all over the east+southeast. I'm a north carolina based photographer and have lots of action shooting experience. I also have hundreds of DH/FR/DJ shots from the area.
According to his/her profile Plattekill, NY

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.