Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I am looking for a Mag 21 crown and steerer in 1 1/8" threadless in as long as possible to finish off my dekerf restoration. I have some goodies to trade or can pay cash. I am also looking for a M900 rear derailleur in good shape if anyone has one of those up for grabs. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Passing on AZ JEFF 's good Karma

When I was in the market for a Gray Prolong Saddle last November, AZ Jeff volunteered to simply send me his (at his expense!?!?).
My Wife scoffed at the offer and suggested that it must be some sort of a scam. Then a few days later I received a package with a beautiful grey Specialized saddle. I was blown away! AZ Jeff' reply was simply "keep me in mind if you find something of interest in the future". My Wife was still skeptical eventhough I tried to explain the code of the trail. She still didn't get it.
Anyway....with AZ Jeff in mind........
I have a Mag 21 1 1/8" threadless steerer that is 6.125" long. It is used but in good shape.
If this is of interest to you let me know.

·
just 1 more
1,153 Posts
newhollowpointer said:
When I was in the market for a Gray Prolong Saddle last November, AZ Jeff volunteered to simply send me his (at his expense!?!?).
My Wife scoffed at the offer and suggested that it must be some sort of a scam. Then a few days later I received a package with a beautiful grey Specialized saddle. I was blown away! AZ Jeff' reply was simply "keep me in mind if you find something of interest in the future". My Wife was still skeptical eventhough I tried to explain the code of the trail. She still didn't get it.
I have a Mag 21 1 1/8" threadless steerer that is 6.125" long. It is used but in good shape.
So is the monochrome build done yet Jeff? PIcs? BTW, the exact saddle you were looking for, grey with dimples, was just on feebay.

·
velocipede technician
8,877 Posts
peteypete said:
Hey everyone, I am looking for a Mag 21 crown and steerer in 1 1/8" threadless in as long as possible to finish off my dekerf restoration. I have some goodies to trade or can pay cash. I am also looking for a M900 rear derailleur in good shape if anyone has one of those up for grabs. thanks in advance.
pm sent:D

·
Don't be a sheep
3,445 Posts
newhollowpointer said:
That's cool. I have a friend who I have a similar thing with. If there is anything in my bike parts box that he needs I give it to him and the same goes for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.