Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any recommendations on the best way to ride from the Sugarbush access road down to Flatbread or other good routes in the area? Looking for a 3 ish hour ride and will have two cars so shuttling is an option. thanks

·
Banned
2,674 Posts
I've heard folks shuttle way up into the condos at south. Don't know that trail. I think they end up crossing german flats rd at Sugar Run and climbing up into the techie/ridgie/maple twist zone. From there you have options. Down maple run, into enchanted forest, cyclone, clinic,gs, .... all of the "Lution" stuff. You can add in Eurich Pond/Hill side. Bitches Brew/Hell Hill(rip) and more trail from there...all mapped by Mad River Riders.

Edit...should have added that you might get some stink-eye from the locals. I used to like to drive up to Phen Basin, ride that quick loop, and drop down Chain Gang/Hyde Away. Then pedal out to Marble Hill and pick up those weird pieces of the mad river path over to the Catamount trail by the school. Climb that (now a bike enhanced DH) to the techie...and everything else mentioned above ending with cyclone and clinic and a car waiting by the swimmin hole. Not really a shuttle ride, still plenty of climbing to do, and add along the way, 2 cars, and a lot of good fun.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Start behind flatbread and climb. 3 hours worth back there easily. You can end over on german flats, the access road, or back at flatbread. All downhill to your car either way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts