Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there have a set of Blue or purple Machine Tech cantis in decent condition?
I will be using them on a bike with ceramic rims... anybody know where I could get some Eagle Claw 2 ceramic pads with a threaded post? (V-brake ceramic pads are too thin for the frame I am using.)
Thanks!
Tim

·
Registered
112 Posts
I think the people that have anything machine Tech are few and far between. I happen to have a full group in silver and one blue front hub. I have yet to encounter soneone with the colored conponents.

·
Registered
143 Posts
i have a pair of silver, and a pair of black cantis, i also have a pair of purple hubs laced to bonty rims with purple nipples and what i believe are ultra rare machine tech ti qr's.

i could be persuaded to part with the wheels. maybe.

djuc

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Djuc Wun said:
i have a pair of silver, and a pair of black cantis, i also have a pair of purple hubs laced to bonty rims with purple nipples and what i believe are ultra rare machine tech ti qr's.

djuc
Dude, I would so overpay you for those black cantis.

·
Start slow and taper off
790 Posts
I've got a silver set

But they're missing the adjuster nut that sits behind the brake spring. I'm sure you can probably pull something similar off some other brakes.

I'd let em go for cheap or a trade, particularly since they're missing those pieces.

Let me know via pm or here.

Here's a pic.

Dave

Attachments

·
6x7=Dont Panic!
2,014 Posts
Djuc Wun said:

djuc
Now how do I contact you if you dont accept emails or PMs!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.