Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are making some real headway on our trail project with our SK650 now that things are drying out. . Just for grins and to help keep the stoke a-stoked, I was wondering if any of you would mind sharing some photos of your finished machine built trail. Just so I can better look forward to our finished results. I'll share ours as we go, too. Thanks!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Pumptrack, TAZ @ Montreal, April 2010.
John Deere 27D + Ditch Witch SK650

East-Hereford, 2009
mostly Bobcat 425, some part with a Bobcat 331 and Bobcat MT55

Bobine (beginner XC trail),

Chasse-Galerie, natural-looking expert XC trail

Jean D'Avignon, smooth climb to the top of the mountain to access the all-mountain trail

the Missing Link, easy connector between lower part of the network and mountain side trails

·
Machine Trail Builder
69 Posts
.....and yes there is very large culvert at the bottom of that last berm. Not to sure this corner would work in most places. Here in the Pacific Northwest we live on a giant sponge, the long corner has the potential to carry a lot of water on a heavy downpour, but when dispersed into the organic layer... after settling in a cleanout before the culvert... it looses a lot of its erosive force......or so that is how I justified it when I built it.

·
trail rat
7,825 Posts
Had the opportunity to meet Zachi at the CA Trails and Greenways Conference this week. Interesting guy, and what a vision and passion for trails, what he has done with the Forest Trails Alliance.

I forgot to state the Forest Trails Alliance won the Program Award at the conference for the Forest City Project. :thumbsup:

·
humber river advocate
6,395 Posts
Fletcher-Love said:
These pics are from a new jump trail that we built up north here in Bellingham. I snagged a few pics from EB's better half and a few were taken by me.
nice! wish there where more trails like that in my neck of the woods.

·
~Disc~Golf~
16,496 Posts
slocaus said:
Had the opportunity to meet Zachi at the CA Trails and Greenways Conference this week. Interesting guy, and what a vision and passion for trails, what he has done with the Forest Trails Alliance.

I forgot to state the Forest Trails Alliance won the Program Award at the conference for the Forest City Project. :thumbsup:
I should mention that I have no affiliation - just appreciation, for the group ;)
I had that vid bookmarked from a thread here a while ago by one of the guys responsible.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts