Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that built your own bike. Can you tell me if the spacer that came with the Sram BB is necessary with 2X10 cranks? I'm assuming it goes on the drive side and the washer looking thing on non drive side.

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
Do you mean the black alloy spacer? You won't need that, I have a big bag full of them on my bench ;)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[QUO.TE=kenbentit;11067510]Do you mean the black alloy spacer? You won't need that, I have a big bag full of them on my bench ;)[/QUOTE]

Any more advice/options you internet experts can give me? The only reason I visit these forums is for advice or I'm drunk and bored. Your opinion/expert advice didn't work for me. Thanks TURDS!!! Btw my main email account isn't tied to MTBR. So flame on turds......I'm out

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
So confused now...
[QUO.TE=kenbentit;11067510]Do you mean the black alloy spacer? You won't need that, I have a big bag full of them on my bench ;)
Any more advice/options you internet experts can give me? The only reason I visit these forums is for advice or I'm drunk and bored. Your opinion/expert advice didn't work for me. Thanks TURDS!!! Btw my main email account isn't tied to MTBR. So flame on turds......I'm out[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Any more advice/options you internet experts can give me? The only reason I visit these forums is for advice or I'm drunk and bored. Your opinion/expert advice didn't work for me. Thanks TURDS!!! Btw my main email account isn't tied to MTBR. So flame on turds......I'm out
You must be fun at parties.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts