Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any details on the 4X bike that Kyle straight is runing. Looks like its differenct shock, I wonder what the geo is. Can you convert a standard mach 5 over or is the frame custom

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
Actually, it's a Mach 5. He's running a different shock as well as a custom rocker in order to make the geo. more 4X specific. That bike also has a custom chainguide mount. The frame is stock but that's about it.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you guys going to offer a 4X kit?. I've been looking at the mach 5 and the banshee spitfire as new bikes. I like the mach 5, but the low slack feel of the spitfire is appealing.Could I put a shorter shock in the mach 5 to lower the BB and slack it out some?

·
West Chester, PA
4,996 Posts
kenbentit said:
Actually, it's a Mach 5. He's running a different shock as well as a custom rocker in order to make the geo. more 4X specific. That bike also has a custom chainguide mount. The frame is stock but that's about it.
Oh... well MBA said in 2 separate captions that it was a 4. Tell chris to make sure RC knows which bike he's supposed to be fluffing ;)

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
Gotta love typos :) I'm not aware of any plans of offering a conversion kit. Obviously, any changes to alter the bike could "complicate" things if you ran into any warranty issues....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts