Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've gone and done it now!

My names been pulled out of the hat and I'm one of the lucky 70 riders to get an entry into the one and only 'No Fuss Events' MacAvalanche at Glencoe. I've scrolled through the entry list which features far too many top riders (for my liking) and it looks like I might be the only rider on a Nicolai.....Ooooo the pressure :rolleyes: .

Suppose I better get my finger out and finish this AM of mine :D .

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers guys. Should be a good event especially with being air lifted to the top of the mountain :thumbsup: I just hope I don't need to get air lifted back down the mountain!

I'll try my best to get some pics and of course I'll have my video camera running. Bring it on :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Yeah ha, sweet... Well done on that, we will live vicariesly through you

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
dipper said:
Don't worry, I've arranged for a load of us to come down for some moral support/pointing and laughing:D if we get enough lads with cameras at all the tricky bits we're bound to get something worthy of YouTube:D
Dont forget to shout "pedal" at him when he rides by.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hahaha I'm starting to get excited about this event now.

The entry list looks like a 'who's who' of the mountain bike world! With priority given to the industry so putting 'Gravity Sports' and 'Nicolai' on my entry form must have worked!

Aye Dipper, the good name and reputation of 'Gravity Sports' will come crashing down the hill with me :thumbsup: .

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.