Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 611 Posts

·
Where's the chair lift?
293 Posts
HOLY [email protected]!! Damn that is Purrrty nice!!! I just ordered the 951! LOL I will hope to see this at Interbike! Maybe.... If it shows up..

Nice work guys!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Fricken AWESOME looking machine!

I've been waiting on this a while.

I do have two concerns/questions for any one who has the insight. That shock is gonna get hammered with crap off the tire. Why no fender? The V10 is looking sweet in that department.

The back wheel in the complete bike pic looks close to the bottom link and it is only in the middle G3 setting. I hope it will work in the short setting with a 2.5 tire.
I was bummed when I could not use my 951 in the short setting with a full 2.5 DH tire. I was wanting the shorter CS and slacker HA with the angleset but could not do it because the tire hits the brace. WTF? Then I saw this coming along and thought my dreams may be answered!! That pic has got me worried. Really, why bother having that setting if you can not run it with a downhill tire? Is it "freeride" setting and makes you use a smaller tyre for pedal efficiency....on a WC racebike?? Maybe I am worried about nothing and this has already been considered. Does anyone know if there is enough clearance back there on the M9 for the short setting and DH beef?

·
Lord of the Chainrings
2,925 Posts
Great job Jeff! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 611 Posts