Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
some beta on the bike

This is a prototype I have been working on with Matti Lehikoinen as a 8.2" travel, lighter weight race bike, uses 9.5 X 3 shock. We called it the M3 as it was like the M6 little brother and I had some stickers lying around. There are two of these with different geometry , the one in this photo weights in at 37#. The frame was built using parts from other models ( frankenbike) till everything is figured out and then a really clean mono shell will be made.You may see it get raced in the next few weeks although Mnt Sainte Anne is such a perfect coarse for the M6.

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
Now with the replacable dropouts. I am in for a new M3:thumbsup:

mr intense said:
This is a prototype I have been working on with Matti Lehikoinen as a 8.2" travel, lighter weight race bike, uses 9.5 X 3 shock. We called it the M3 as it was like the M6 little brother and I had some stickers lying around. There are two of these with different geometry , the one in this photo weights in at 37#. The frame was built using parts from other models ( frankenbike) till everything is figured out and then a really clean mono shell will be made.You may see it get raced in the next few weeks although Mnt Sainte Anne is such a perfect coarse for the M6.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.