Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you choose?

I am planning on building an M3 this spring and find myself on the fence as to what color I should go with. I know, not the most interesting, technical or important thing to worry about, but I just thought I would throw it out there and see what you folks think.

Colors I am leaning towards:

Stealth Black/gloss black as well
Pearl White
Red
Green

I have 888 with white lowers that I will be using on the bike.

Any other suggestions/favorites would be great as well.

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
I had the Pearl White on my Uzzi, was awesome. I wouldnt go the Pearly White again though, would go something more bad A so to speak. The green is cool or the polished frame would be sick...

A few pic's dam hard to capture the colour in pic's. Digital camera's a re not as good as film for capturing white, just in my opinion....

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
mine is coming in 3 weekes and will be pearl white. Green is cool too I saw one and would be my 2nd choice. If you want to have a m3 this spring and have the choice for color/size I suggest you order it very soon

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ActionBuddy said:
mine is coming in 3 weekes and will be pearl white. Green is cool too I saw one and would be my 2nd choice. If you want to have a m3 this spring and have the choice for color/size I suggest you order it very soon
Looks like I will order a frame tomorrow. I am leaning towards the green, but not if it will take months to get it. I will call Intense in the morning to see what kind of time frame I am looking at. I think it would be pretty sick with the white lowers on the 888.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.