Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No day job for me.:D Anyone interrested in morning runs(hot days) at Poplar Tent, let me know.:thumbsup: Not the closest trail for me...but I love it. I like to play around on jumps, and skill sections while getting my excercise....not just put my head down and see how fast I can finish the damn trail. :rolleyes: ;)

·
Some Assembly Required
4,063 Posts
OB1 said:
No day job for me.:D Anyone interrested in morning runs(hot days) at Poplar Tent, let me know.:thumbsup: Not the closest trail for me...but I love it. I like to play around on jumps, and skill sections while getting my excercise....not just put my head down and see how fast I can finish the damn trail. :rolleyes: ;)
Hey Holmes, got yer pm and I'd love to do some morn/day rides. Unfortunately I have a day job. I can get away sometimes an' I'll try to hook up wit'cha. SwaneeDizawg is a good one for Tues., (his day off).

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
man w/ one hand said:
Hey Holmes, got yer pm and I'd love to do some morn/day rides. Unfortunately I have a day job. I can get away sometimes an' I'll try to hook up wit'cha. SwaneeDizawg is a good one for Tues., (his day off).
You gots a J-O-B huh? That'll keep ya Just Over Broke!:p I'll keep in touch with Swanee for Tuesdays. Hopefully there are guys down my way that want to hit Poplar/Fisher/N Mech/etc on spontaneous morning runs. Close and easy. I gots ta pedal more!!:thumbsup:

·
Calm like a bomb
3,539 Posts
I hit Poplar a fair amount, unfortunately I have a day job but it's uh, flexible, when I actually get there in the morning a lot of the time. Shoot me a PM and we'll hit it. I spend most of my time hitting the jumps and such there, a good fun trail for sure...

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Err said:
I hit Poplar a fair amount, unfortunately I have a day job but it's uh, flexible, when I actually get there in the morning a lot of the time. Shoot me a PM and we'll hit it. I spend most of my time hitting the jumps and such there, a good fun trail for sure...
Consider yourself.....PM'd!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts