Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks

I'v got a '17 Lyrik with a torn Bladder and trying to figure out my options for repair. I cant seem to find the bladder sleeve for sale anywhere, does this exist as an option for replacement?
The only thing I can seem to find is the whole bladder assembly: https://www.performancebike.com/roc...Sib2d2sfn7Sx3-0VUtZpGCZfz69fSF6kaAouMEALw_wcB

For 50 bucks and another $30 for the bleed kit this is looking like an expensive fix. Almost worth trying to just find a used damper for that price when you figure the time to do the rebuild. Ugh.

Are the Charger 1 Pike and Lyrik dampers the same? Will a Pike Damper thread right into my lyrik and function with a bleed? Not sure if they have different shaft sizes, etc. Seems like there are plenty of Pike Charger 1 dampers floating around used.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Hi Folks

I'v got a '17 Lyrik with a torn Bladder and trying to figure out my options for repair. I cant seem to find the bladder sleeve for sale anywhere, does this exist as an option for replacement?
The only thing I can seem to find is the whole bladder assembly: https://www.performancebike.com/roc...Sib2d2sfn7Sx3-0VUtZpGCZfz69fSF6kaAouMEALw_wcB

For 50 bucks and another $30 for the bleed kit this is looking like an expensive fix. Almost worth trying to just find a used damper for that price when you figure the time to do the rebuild. Ugh.

Are the Charger 1 Pike and Lyrik dampers the same? Will a Pike Damper thread right into my lyrik and function with a bleed? Not sure if they have different shaft sizes, etc. Seems like there are plenty of Pike Charger 1 dampers floating around used.

Thanks in advance.
Pike Full Service Kit comes with bladder sleeve, sure the Lyrik kit does also. That and bleed kit is what you need to repair.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.