Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi

Any one have this Fork set up on their Heckler, what settings did you start with, any one run it at different travels, I'm 90Kg in my gear want to be riding some big stuff by the end of summer
Any thing to look out for? ;) How does it ride ? Thanks for any input
cheers

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks unsponsored, funny enough I spoke to TFT yesterday , ordered a firm spring, and Tim gave me the same settings as a starting point, how do you find them ??

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey catnash you don't miss much :) The Lyric was an impulse moment, the LBS let me have it for the price of a Pike, I've wanted one for along time but the price has always been too much, it rides very nice , doesn't climb as well as the Pike , for the obvious geometry change , but I've got to say it tracks better when you really push it, but it should do , and suprisingly the weight difference is not noticeable, its a good improvement for down hill , but I think for every day trails the Pike is more than enough, I do fancy a BLT2 in the future maybe the end of next year and the Pike should go on that a treat, or it could end up back on the Heckler :),

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.