Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, 2 things: I went to the Luv2Bike website and it apparently no longer exists. I'm not sure how many of you read it at all but I would pick it up every once in a while whenever I came upon it. Bummer! I think our little community of cyclists needs all the support it can get!

This however poses a problem. A few issues ago, there was an article about a welding class offered a CSN that was basically a framebuilding class. I was interested in it before, but the article said it was only offered in the fall. Well now I want to find out if I can get into the class, or if there are prerequisites or not, and I can't find it if I even have it, and the website doesn't have any info either. Does anyone on here know the article I'm talking about? Or does anybody have any information?? I'm going to be pretty upset if that kind of opportunity if offered in our backyard and I can't even find anything out about it.

·
2,093 Posts
framebuilding class

I don't have a linky but it is in the fall at the CSN henderson campus.

·
I sweep myself
141 Posts
I have saved that issue for exactly the same reason. I know in the article it lists the class ID (since it has nothing to do with bikes). I will find the mag and post it up in the next day or so.

·
I sweep myself
141 Posts
Found It

like E said, it's College of So. NV. Course # in the article is MTL 223B "Special Topics in Welding Technology".

Hoping to take this myself if it's still offered this fall.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts