Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Lunch Loop Jeep Report

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  TJ. 
#1 ·
Well, the Jeep has moved; about 20 feet along the trail. Looks like ther has also been some more window breaking activity. Also, it seems that our four wheel drive party crew paid a visit last night. The usual off trail excursions. No beer bottle that I could see.

#2 ·
I talk with Perry about it today. The ten day waiting period is up tomorrow. And it can be towed. Now we can see when it happens. But who needs a good Fox down hill helmet.
There for the picking.

#4 ·
stevenfallover said:
Well, the Jeep has moved; about 20 feet along the trail. Looks like ther has also been some more window breaking activity. Also, it seems that our four wheel drive party crew paid a visit last night. The usual off trail excursions. No beer bottle that I could see.
I noticed tire tracks across the hood this morning...

#8 ·
For Sale By Owner.

stevenfallover said:
I think there is more going on them meets the eye. This might be a space ship we are dealing whith. It is time we start coving it with stickers in order to protect it from futher disctruction. Or we dedicate it. No, let throw a party.
FSBO one jeep. Free, you come and get it.

TJ

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.