Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek:

buy a thomson seat post off jenson thinking your getting a good deal at 79 bucks compared to the australian market then 3 days later someone has found a cheaper price and it is set at market value which is 49 bucks... 30 bucks cheaper!

how can i get lucky in the future?

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Jade said:
:eek:

buy a thomson seat post off jenson thinking your getting a good deal at 79 bucks compared to the australian market then 3 days later someone has found a cheaper price and it is set at market value which is 49 bucks... 30 bucks cheaper!

how can i get lucky in the future?
Weren't they offering 30 day price protection? Contact customer service.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Don't feel bad. It is there policy and one of their big selling points. "30 DAY PRICE PROTECTION: If we lower our price or you find a lower price at a competitor within 30 days of your purchase, we'll issue you a refund for the difference. Just contact us via telephone or email to claim your refund. You could be riding your new gear from Jenson USA while still shopping for the best price!"

but you gotta explain your avatar.......

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is one policy I would never argue with, and yup something that will keep me coming back!

Ummm... the avatar?

It's the famous managina shot... every bloke has to love the mangina within him!

;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You asked for it...

Maybe I should say it is related to a joke I had with a few friends...

TBTC.

Take back the cock... It is the male version of the feminist movement... not allowing myself, or women to exploit my little fella, or big fella... depending on how you view it.

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
pacman said:
Weren't they offering 30 day price protection? Contact customer service.
No longer on their site. Anywhere. Still worth a call or email.

Today I did get them to price match an ebay store on Cinelli Cork Ribbon. $4.99 down from $9. Jenson's shipping was better, too (at least when ordered with other items). Bought 4 rolls.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
It amazes me that you can get a Thomson post for that little considering they wholesale for 45 bucks.

How much are they down here Jade? Pushing 200 retail, right?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thylacine said:
It amazes me that you can get a Thomson post for that little considering they wholesale for 45 bucks.

How much are they down here Jade? Pushing 200 retail, right?
They are around that price I think downunder... the cheapest I have seen is $195 buckaroonies!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.