Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Legend
1,287 Posts
By "full set" I assume you mean "full set per wheel"? Unless I am taking crazy pills, the OP wants a pair and your link is for just one.

If I am missing something, and you can actually get a whole bike's worth of V2 brakes w/rotors for $230 ... jesus ! I'd almost consider putting them on my bike for looks alone.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
picked up a set on front and rear floating rotors 183mmf, 160mmr, on ebay for around 350.00, best price i could find and i have been looking for awhile...

·
Registered
234 Posts
I used orioncycles on ebay. I went for a custom set with an M4 front and X2 rear, floating rotors 183/160 with mount and pre bled for 400 shipped.

JMC

·
Registered
102 Posts
ettore - FULL SET = caliper , lever, adapter, rotor, screws and sticker :) and you dont have to spend $280 to get a free shipping to the states like CRC is doing.. V2 on Ebay is for sale for $483.74 + shipping - front and rear. From Wiggles it will run you around $464 shipping included ( depends on exchange rate ) CRC is selling just a caliper and lever, anything extra you have to buy separately and add to the basket..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts