Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About to build myself a plus size bike and considering getting carbon rims to keep weight down. Thing is that I really do not like high profile rims and all I’ve found in reasonable price (Nextie, LightBicycle, EIE etc) have several low profile rims but not in size I’m looking for (27.5x40mm). Any recommendations? Otherwise which alu rim is the best (low profile)?

·
Registered
308 Posts
About to build myself a plus size bike and considering getting carbon rims to keep weight down. Thing is that I really do not like high profile rims and all I've found in reasonable price (Nextie, LightBicycle, EIE etc) have several low profile rims but not in size I'm looking for (27.5x40mm). Any recommendations? Otherwise which alu rim is the best (low profile)?
I have a pair of Light Bicycle AM740 rims that will sell for $200. They are 28 hole and in near perfect condition. New bike will only fit a 2.6 tire so got some i34 rims. PM me if interested AM/EN740 Carbon MTB Rim - Light Bicycle

·
Registered
308 Posts
I have a pair of Light Bicycle AM740 rims that will sell for $200. They are 28 hole and in near perfect condition. New bike will only fit a 2.6 tire so got some i34 rims. PM me if interested AM/EN740 Carbon MTB Rim - Light Bicycle
I was just checking out my mail box and see under the new world order of MTBR it no longer exists.

Anyone interested in these let me know and I'll post my email address.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.