Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any clubs, off-road riding groups in the Charleston area? I know about riding at Marrington, just looking for orginized rides for after I finish rebuilding my Specialized.

C'ya,

Chris

·
Registered
1 Posts
None that I am aware of. I just started riding my specialized again and have been on the look out my self. Once I get my cardio back and drop some weight I'll be heading to FATS
Fork Area Trail System. For what Ive seen in photos and video this place look like MTB HEAVEN! and its only a few hours away. Check this place out.

Let me know if you find something. I'll be riding more when it warms up.

Corey

·
Registered
72 Posts
The marrington group is more xc oriented. There are a hand full of us DH/FR guys in town, and we are working on some cool stuff out at marrington. You guys new to the area? Hit me with a PM sometime if you wanna ride. You can also try me on RM forums under the same user name.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PM'd you but figured out Ride Monkey, guess I( need to register over there as well. I've actually lived here 3 years now but have been out of the riding scene for a while. I've been out to Marrington for cook-outs but not to ride. Guess we'll see once I get this ride rolling.

Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.