Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Bodhisattva
10,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I moved to Loveland a few weeks back & am still learning my way around. Have spent a lot of time on the bone and a few other places with [email protected] High. Larry's splitting for the sunny islands of Hawaii this week & I'm looking to do something new.

Anyone interested in riding around 6-6:30 Weds night in Loveland or surrounding areas?

·
Tame the Penguin!
1,082 Posts
Jet skiiers needed last night.

Hey Squeak....did anyone show up on a jet ski to go riding with you last night? HA!!! That rain was incredible....

If you are up for an early morning Sunday ride (7am?), we could meet up at my place in the Fort and I'll give you the Front Range tour spinning across Pine Ridge, up Maxwell, down Shoreline & Mischod (sp) then back. Bring your snake bite kit. About 16 miles round trip with 1000 ft. +/- of combined climbing & fast technical decents (but nothing like dropping down that creek at Krosier though). :D

·
Time is not a road.
4,150 Posts
The Squeaky Wheel said:
I moved to Loveland a few weeks back & am still learning my way around. Have spent a lot of time on the bone and a few other places with [email protected] High. Larry's splitting for the sunny islands of Hawaii this week & I'm looking to do something new.

Anyone interested in riding around 6-6:30 Weds night in Loveland or surrounding areas?
I've been out and about at the Backbone on Wednesdays and could certainly meet you sometime. I rode last wed with SingleTrackMind around that time...we doged the monsoons that arrived on late Wednesday. I usually get one other guy to ride that night.

Splits up the week real good...

·
Bodhisattva
10,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still assessing the water damage in the basement....

Jet skiing would have been fun last night. 2 weeks ago I traded in my inherited '98 kawasaki 2 -stroke with a bad pump & carbeurator for a brand-spanking-new 160hp 4-stroke fuel-injected 3 seater. Vrrroooomm.... hits 70mph no problem & can pull a skier. Now that's fun. And, of course, we always have the Mastercraft.....

I'll give you a call friday night for saturday morning & we can discuss sunday then. I'm OK with an early departure if it gets me back early. Folks are in town for the first time since I moved.

·
Bodhisattva
10,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was riding 6-7 days per week, but now that I"m back to full-time (and then some), my schedule will change.

I'd love to put together a group that rides regularly on a given night. Say weds at 6:30 at various locations which would continue through the winter with lights. We used to do that back on the east coast & it was a blast.

drop me an email if you're interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.