Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
18 INCHES OF NEW POW AND HE STILL MADE IT TO MY CASA.:thumbsup: BIG THANKS TO DT AND GREG .:) AFTER RIDING BURNERS AND A FLUX FOR YEARS I AM PUMPED TO HAVE A BIKE WITH A BIT MORE CUSH. HOPE THE PICS TURN OUT OK. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO DAVID AND HIS FAMILY. THANKS FOR ALL YOU GUYS DO FOR US BIKE FREAKS. T.G.

Attachments

·
Registered
765 Posts
You're missing something.

This thread is lacking the obligatory garage door and red couch. How can you already have two Turners and no red couch?????

Nice spot by the way.:thumbsup:

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
Bonus points for the kewl season shots (Snow, xmas tree etc).

The red couch? C'mon, you know... the red couch.:winker:
Not knowing about the couch is like not knowing the secret handshake....

...uh, you do know about the handshake right?

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
whatever dude...you know your brown santa really looks like this :D :

·
Dishwasher Safe
1,253 Posts
What do you weigh???

I've got a Pushed Vanilla 125 RLC for a 185# rider for sale with new stanchions and lowers that comes with medium and firm springs, as well as an '06 Pike 454 dual air that's been ridden 6 times and is like new. Both have the stem cut to 7.5". Interested?

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It Is An Xl. My Flux Is A Large W/ A 120 Stem . Will A 110 Stem Work With The Xl? I Have A130 And 120 Silver Thompson To Trade For A 110 If Any Body Is Interested.

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
tg said:
Not Sure What A Maxle Is.
It's a 20mm thru axle QR, Rock Shox has it on some of their forks, buy deadbolt's fork! You will need a 20mm front wheel though, the thru axle really gives the front end an advantage.

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
deadbolt said:
What do you weigh???

I've got a Pushed Vanilla 125 RLC for a 185# rider for sale with new stanchions and lowers that comes with medium and firm springs, as well as an '06 Pike 454 dual air that's been ridden 6 times and is like new. Both have the stem cut to 7.5". Interested?

I got a Pike for sale too, I was just being discreet by PM'ing him about it.:D

·
Dishwasher Safe
1,253 Posts
Well that'll learn ya! :D

Mines 2 months old and has a year and 10 months left on the warranty. Can ya beat that??? :p

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
Oh Yeah!

deadbolt said:
Well that'll learn ya! :D

Mines 2 months old and has a year and 10 months left on the warranty. Can ya beat that??? :p

Well mine is Free!

Shipping and handling is only $250 to anywhere in the USA:thumbsup:

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
i saw a very cool avid saago stem brand new in the box for sale. stiffer than ron jeremy after a 2 week brake. much better lookin too! just click on the red link. its almost like bein there.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No Thanks,i Am 185 Pounds Though. Do You Have A110-silver Thompson Stem Laying Around? I Have Lots Of Like New Parts To Trade. Tg

1 - 20 of 25 Posts