Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's out there?

Been a member here for about 6 years, but dropped out about 3 years ago. Ive attended MTBR rides from PA to CA back in the "day"...also used to arrange winter rides and summer rides in the Kentucky area for Ohio/Kentucky/Ill MTBR members. Thought I'd check back into this scene to see what new members are here in my area since i've been gone so long.

I ride a Merlin XLM and Ellsworth, we ride Cherokee evenings, and of course Otter Creek Duffield, etc etc.

Havent ridden for a long while though and I'm out of shape. Who else is out there? When and where do you ride?

·
Registered
578 Posts
HomegrownGal said:
Who's out there?

Been a member here for about 6 years, but dropped out about 3 years ago. Ive attended MTBR rides from PA to CA back in the "day"...also used to arrange winter rides and summer rides in the Kentucky area for Ohio/Kentucky/Ill MTBR members. Thought I'd check back into this scene to see what new members are here in my area since i've been gone so long.

I ride a Merlin XLM and Ellsworth, we ride Cherokee evenings, and of course Otter Creek Duffield, etc etc.

Havent ridden for a long while though and I'm out of shape. Who else is out there? When and where do you ride?
I'm not too far away. I was at Otter a few weeks ago. I usually ride Ferdinand simply for location and good riding.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you are in KY or neighboring states check out singletrack.net. It started out just for mtbing in KY but has expanded to include a few other states.

HomegrownGal said:
Who's out there?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I ride mostly at cherokee since I live close by. I also ride at waverly and the other places in the louisville area. You should definitely check out singltrack.net as MTBKnight suggested. There are numerous threads in that forum about Louisville and Kentucky area riding.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts