Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to find out some info on this bike. Can't find anything of any use. Any info would help. Like when it was produced, was it a high end or low end bike and would it be worth building up.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Do you have photos? One Lotus I remembered was yellow,with bull-moose styled handlebars sold at the Berryessa flea market back around 1987 and it was made in Japan. I think it was a high-end bike,or mid-range bike. It looked like a decent bike but I really can't remember what components it used.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I know 2 Lotus. One the Japanese, the other a line of bikes issued when Boardman conquered the hour record. The later used the same logo, font as the cars. They were all alumium 7005 except for the full carbon top model.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this bike has a chrome frame but i can't find what country it was made in, all it says for a model is 3000 M.. I am thinking about making it into a single speed to ride around the neighborhood with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.