Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
This place needs an enema
15,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to post up a few pics from the last few months--to remind myself of all that I have to be thankful for.

Please post yours, too.

MC

Attachments

·
Occasionally engaged…
1,732 Posts
mikesee said:
Please post yours, too.
Although my photo in no way compares in quality to mikesee's, this one was taken during one of my best cycling days during the past year...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
A few pix of what I am thankful for.

Colorado high country and the means of transportation to get there

My buddies Jamis and Kye :D That I get to babysit for once in awhile and then get to go home ;)

Rides with friends,

And alone,

·
Harmonius Wrench
8,254 Posts
Sorry, no pic, but still thankfull!

You can "ditto" the pics from Kerkove for me, plus my many singletrack excursions along the rivers here. Thanks for the overwhelmingly beautiful scenery, Mike. This is a great sport to enjoy! Thank you!

·
Registered
151 Posts
This is better than going to see an Ansel Adams exhibition. Great wilderness photos plus 29ers, bonus. Thanks for posting the awesome pics. Happy Thanksgiving.

·
giddy up!
3,249 Posts
Great pics! We definitely have alot to be thankful for. By no means am I a photographer but I definitely have quite a few pics that bring bag floods of memories and remind me of all that I have to be thankful for.....here's a few "themed" photos...

1. Friends, Family, and those that fall in between.
2. Living outside.
3. Seeing new places and riding new trails. Traveling.
4. Seeing an area for the umpteenth time....and still being wowed.
5. Companionship.

Keep em comin,

B

Attachments

·
15,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Was just out tinkering in the garage (and being thankful for the heater out there...) when I remembered a few more that needed to be posted here.

In no particular order...

Attachments

·
15,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bob, you're the only one I know of that can get away with posting a pic of poop.

Here's to ya, and here's one just for ya..

G'day.

MC

Attachments

·
giddy up!
3,249 Posts
I'll always be thankful for the time that I spent living in Forest Falls.....photo opportunities like this were a daily occurence.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 66 Posts