Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ouch, I am hot!
4,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday morning around 9:30AM my friend left her front wheel in the parking lot at the Ramada's at South Mountain. She loaded the bike, got distracted and forgot the front wheel was outside leaning up against her truck. I know it sucks but sh*t happens.....

It is a Bontrager Race Disc tubeless two months old. If somehow you know of a person who may have happened upon this front wheel please let me know. (and let them know you have an owner for it). I know the wheel wants to get back home where it belongs on a 04 Intense Spider.

·
pedaller
2,400 Posts
Wheel Found! Story at 10!

Rumor has it that your said friend made the trek out to SoMo and found a note on the bulletin board proclaiming "wheel found" with description of said wheel and the good sam's phone#.

Who says there aren't any "good people" left in the world? ;)

·
Ouch, I am hot!
4,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Noelg said:
Rumor has it that your said friend made the trek out to SoMo and found a note on the bulletin board proclaiming "wheel found" with description of said wheel and the good sam's phone#.

Who says there aren't any "good people" left in the world? ;)
Yep, she has the wheel. There are a few good people left out there. Next to motorcycle gangs and gymnists, I think mountain bikers are as good folk as it gets.

·
Registered
1 Posts
wheel

Dirdir said:
Yep, she has the wheel. There are a few good people left out there. Next to motorcycle gangs and gymnists, I think mountain bikers are as good folk as it gets.
i would have to agree with you on that one i am the good sam who found the wheel tell your friend if she ever wants someone to ride with i ride at south mountain every saturday and sunday and i am always looking form new people to ride with and you are very welcome for the wheel

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
South Mt Question

Hey y'all <<< I live in Maine ('n we don't talk that way 'round heah) I'm going to be in the Scottsdale area in October for a week (meetings) and last time I stayed there we stayed at the Point @ So. Mtn. I noticed a lot of biking around there and thought next time I'd make time to mtn bike.

Any trails I should look for and where is a bike shop that would rent a good ride? I'm kinda spoiled by my 5 Spot. Any help will be appreciated :)

·
I am Doctor Remulak
1,425 Posts
mtnbikerx said:
Hey y'all <<< I live in Maine ('n we don't talk that way 'round heah) I'm going to be in the Scottsdale area in October for a week (meetings) and last time I stayed there we stayed at the Point @ So. Mtn. I noticed a lot of biking around there and thought next time I'd make time to mtn bike.

Any trails I should look for and where is a bike shop that would rent a good ride? I'm kinda spoiled by my 5 Spot. Any help will be appreciated :)
Start a new discussion and you'll get many responses and probably a few guide offers while you're in town. I'll hold my (possibly useful) reply until then.

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.