Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm going for the long shot here: I lent someone some trekking poles and they left them at the trailhead for Ceran St. Vrain. They're almost certainly near the creek, just off the trailhead between the parking lot and the bridge (i.e. right next to the parking lot by the creek). If anyone happens to be going out there, it would awesome if you could take a quick look and help a brother out. Beer reward for recovery. Thanks.

Sorry if this isn't exactly a mountain biking topic, but this may be my only shot for a recovery short making a long drive up there myself.

·
BACF
7 Posts
I would drop of the Jefe, but Swimmer #1 was going to use it since he broke his Nomad, still don't have it back. Hope it's not pined in Mr. Bill. I think the Jefe to much boat for him anyway.
You boating off the morning dew? Didn't think there was water left.
I've heard your becoming quite the Gnar boater. Of course everything is gnar to Swimmer #1.
You ok to MTB or no chance? Should dust off that machine and come out with the old guy's. You could keep up with chicken legs.
Bring BC Steve with you also.

I'll be around St. Vrain tonight and will look for your poles.

I'm holding tight to the woody, Swimmer #1 had his eye on it also. Not going to give it up, still have plans for it and the Liquid Logics. :nono:

Guess we should take this elsewhere since it's not MTB related...

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Moosehoofs said:
I would drop of the Jefe, but Swimmer #1 was going to use it since he broke his Nomad, still don't have it back. Hope it's not pined in Mr. Bill. I think the Jefe to much boat for him anyway.
You boating off the morning dew? Didn't think there was water left.
I've heard your becoming quite the Gnar boater. Of course everything is gnar to Swimmer #1.
You ok to MTB or no chance? Should dust off that machine and come out with the old guy's. You could keep up with chicken legs.
Bring BC Steve with you also.

I'll be around St. Vrain tonight and will look for your poles.

I'm holding tight to the woody, Swimmer #1 had his eye on it also. Not going to give it up, still have plans for it and the Liquid Logics. :nono:

Guess we should take this elsewhere since it's not MTB related...
I have never been more confused.......

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
I know thsi was 6 days ago and the chances are slim to none that they are still there but I'm planning on hitting CSV after work and will keep an eye out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.